Thursday, October 18, 2007

Random Low Quality Camera Phone Pics #2

Chad an I went and saw Collective Soul at Saltair. Probably one of the best concerts I have ever been to. When we arrived we got in a line that we thought was the right one. It started moving and we got to the front and someone said, "no this is that line to by tickets, over there is the line if you have tickets". The line wrapped around the building, so I looked at Chad, and we side stepped and butted in line. It paid off, as we were pretty much in front of the stage all night. If you could actually see this guys face, it is Ed Roland, the lead singer of Collective Soul. Rock On!

This is the waiting room of a clinic that Tyra is now visiting. As you can tell it is a very nice clinic in Logan.
This is a machine that Tyra had to put her legs up in the stirrups for some reason.
Misha hanging at the Clinic. Kudos to Jade for helping out while Tyra has been sick, and thanks for cleaning our house the other night while we were both working. Your awesome!
Sardine Canyon fall foliage....
Passing Sherwood Hills. Snow and fall foliage.
The 2nd counselor in our Bishopric has a pumpkin patch and his kids sell these pumpkins every year to make some cash.
These are the four pumpkins we picked.

7 comments:

Mama Mia said...

Is that Circle of Life Womens Center? I love that Dr.'s office!

Rich and Tyra said...

Mia,
It is actually a different clinic this time in Logan, I am trying Jade's doctor this time that she likes so much!!! So far so good!

Hancocks said...

Huh?!?!? What's going on Ty- are you sick or pregnant or what?!?!? Please say you're pregnant!!!!!

Rich and Tyra said...

Holly,
Yes I am pregnant! Rich wanted to be vague and let people try and figure it out with this latest blog he did but I think it is just confusing people.

Jade and Todd said...

You know I love your guy's kids! Im always happy to help! I bet Todd is jealous about the concert!

Hancocks said...

Yipee Rich and Tyra! Congrats! We are so excited for you! How far along are you? When are you due?

Shalyse said...

congrats you guys! That is so great. I am SO sorry that you have been feeling crummy-that is no fun. I'm glad you have some help!

p.s. Richard, I love Collective Soul..at one of their concerts I snuck up to the first row...it was so dang cool!